[OM] Scanning question

Subject: [OM] Scanning question
From: Bob Benson <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:36:23 -0500
I'm about to look through several thousand negatives (all OM,  so on-topic).
Question:  I have limited ability to look at a negative and see  what's
there,(and judge for follow-on processing.)  it's the 'negativity" aspect
(don't have the problem with slides.)    WIth a flatbed scanner, of course,
I could scan many at a time,  but it does take quite a bit of time.

My question:  does anyone have experience with a very low resolution
scanner (presumably it would scan a group of negatives quickly) that would
speed my review process?

Bob