Re: [OM] Scanning question

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning question
From: Mark Calzaretta <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:41:17 +0200
   Not all flatbed scanners are capable of scanning slides and negatives
   Those are not reflective scans their transilluminated. So the lid of
   your flatbed scanner has to have a light source in it
   Now if you do have a flat bed scanner capable I've doing this for you..
   You could put your negatives on there and do a preview and you'd be
   able to see the preview much better than with the naked eye
   You do not need to do a full scan to do evaluations
   The bonus for you is that if you like one of the previews you can
   immediately flag it for scan while it's still sitting on on your flat
   bed