[OM] Loupedeck

Subject: [OM] Loupedeck
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 14:19:00 -0700
Stumbled upon this device today in a video about doing visual effects (for
video/movies). Apparently they make one aimed more at photo editing as well.

https://loupedeck.com/us/

My (very limited) understanding at this point is that it provides a means
of amppingmost any function from popular MacOS and Windows software for
photo editing (like Lightroom) or various video editing software to more
"usable"controls.

I've no connection to the company, and indeed, no way to even use such a
device (no Linux support as yet), but I can see where it might make a lot
of post-processing work much easier/faster.

--
Scott