[OM] IMG: Random Observations

Subject: [OM] IMG: Random Observations
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:52:03 -0500
Butterflies, insects and flowers are disappearing.  Looking for new subjects, I spotted some lily buds that have potential for future images.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210915-DSCF3072-Enhanced.JPG.html

I've been frustrated by this unsupported Spectrum telephone cable for more than six months. A February ice storm uprooted a large pine tree which damaged utility lines and my backyard fence. Despite several promises, the support cable for the telephone line still hangs and my letter to the local Spectrum store was returned to sender because they have no mail box at the store.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210915-DSCF3074-Enhanced.JPG.html

I spotted a couple of mushrooms in the grass.  To the naked eye, they appear as a white blob, but when enlarged, a lot of detail appears.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210915-DSCF3076-Enhanced.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA