Re: [OM] Fireweed and Cook Inlet

Subject: Re: [OM] Fireweed and Cook Inlet
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 18:19:34 -0700

PS: The profile editor I had to download with filezilla at ftp.adobe.com
Username: anonymous   Password: password
and go to
/pub/adobe/dng/win for windows
/pub/adobe/dng/mac for mac

I am wondering if you can adjust/create the profile for specific cameras to get
the look you want from them might save a lot of post processing. I'm just
wondering, if saying the EM-5 just works, happens to be that the adobe profiles
just works for that camera. So is the issue with other cameras simply a matter
of getting the profile in Adobe corrected for that camera versus anything
special about the camera itself?

WayneS