Re: [OM] Photoessay: OM Zuiko 500mm f/8 Reflex

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoessay: OM Zuiko 500mm f/8 Reflex
From: "tOM Trottier" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:55:23 -0400
The Tamron is supposed to be sharp, but less contrasty.

        CIao, tOM Trottier

On  Monday, July 26, 2021 at 10:29(ET) re:
        Re: [OM] Photoessay: OM Zuiko 500mm …
        Moose <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote

--
"Work to eat, eat to live, live to bike, bike to work." -- Naomi Bloom
“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” — Albert

  _~o           "It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the
 _-\<,_         contours of a country best,
(_)/ (_)        since you have to sweat up the hills
    and coast down them. " ~ Ernest Hemingway
“Don’t buy upgrades, ride up grades.”—Eddy Merckx.
  tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633 tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Skype:Abacurial
  http://Information.Architecture.Abacurial.com Twitter Facebook

P Est-ce c'est necessaire d'imprimer ce courriel?/Do you really need to print
this email?