Re: [OM] Back in the saddle, too

Subject: Re: [OM] Back in the saddle, too
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:44:45 -0700
Borrowing Peter's phrase . . .

I didn't stop photography during lock-down. But I did stop casually recording stuff out in daily life away from home - mostly because we didn't go out.

We actually went out for a casual lunch yesterday. Many restaurants hereabouts have been allowed to take over parking in front to turn into outdoor eating areas. In this case, the space was defined mostly with grungy old 55 gal drums. But they prettified them with plants on top. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/iQzE7dtnRGfjbpQF9>

Across the street, an existing sidewalk dining area has recently also been prettified. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/9thUTUfaoANz1Zb89>

Carol is trying to decide how she could adapt this idea for our revitalized
deck.

Saddle Up Moose