Re: [OM] Back in the saddle, too

Subject: Re: [OM] Back in the saddle, too
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 11:13:58 -0800
> I didn't stop photography during lock-down. But I did stop casually recording
> stuff out in daily life away from home -
> mostly because we didn't go out.

Things have been back to almost normal here since December. While
there are some restrictions here and there, it's mostly just typical
new normal human behaviors. At the moment we're mostly mask-free, but
that will probably switch back in the next week or two. Regardless,
you can tell everybody is out and about again because traffic is a
nightmare on the Glenn.

> Across the street, an existing sidewalk dining area has recently also been
> prettified.

I've been seeing a bit of this look around here too. I like it, but I
think it's going to be a pretty overused and worn out look in a year.
However, I think you guys just might be able to pull it off.

AG Schnozz