[OM] IMG: Airplanes

Subject: [OM] IMG: Airplanes
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 17:36:21 -0500
I keep up with airplane activity, though I am currently housebound. The first is a photo of "Doc", one of two Boeing B-29s still flying, thanks to a lot of work by a dedicated group of volunteers.  My son shot this with his Panaleica last weekend at an airshow, and did the post-processing.  I could not match his results.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210626-B29_Enhanced_20210626.JPG.html

The second image is a screen shot of the FlightAware screen showing the activity of a Twin Otter jump plane today, the first day of a holiday weekend.  At the time I recorded it, it had made ten flights, with probably more to go.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210703-Screen+Shot+2021-07-03+at+4_57_59+PM.JPG.html

Happy 4th of July Weekend.

--
Jim Nichols