Re: [OM] IMG: Airplanes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airplanes
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 14:35:45 -0500
Hi Bill.  You speak of B-36 huge.  I will agree with you.  When I arrived at Wright Field in 1951, there was a "boneyard" near the end of the flight  line that contained parts removed from airplanes to permit the installation of experimental replacements.  The largest and most recognizable part was the entire nose section of a B-36.  It dwarfed all of the other parts around it.