Re: [OM] Gardens of the Gods

Subject: Re: [OM] Gardens of the Gods
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 22:03:06 -0700
On 6/27/2021 6:14 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 6/27/2021 02:04 PM, Moose wrote:

On 6/27/2021 12:11 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
That link isn’t going to work for us.
When you're right, you are right! <https://photos.app.goo.gl/KiARVpjqnVnLqA5Y9>
Interesting image. Painterly. The colors are not to my taste, kind of moody,
maybe even dark.

Interesting; it doesn't seem particularly dark/moody to me.

But does look like paint on a canvas. I have no idea how you created the image.

I take quite a few shots of autumn leaves reflected in water. I had thought this one to have been when we were on an outing with Mike and Marnie when I've taken such shots. But, at Mass Audubon's Broadmoor Wildlife Preserve, out west of Boston, rather than North. And a couple of weeks later.

Abstract to begin with, LCE, Levels, Curves, then SnapArt4 and a little PS
Shape Blur with a tree.

Here's the Zeus I see in it. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/Wavusp8t3hvtFRtDA>

Wearing some sort of crown, and looking a bit angry.

Seeing Things Moose