Re: [OM] Ferns

Subject: Re: [OM] Ferns
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:39:40 -0800
> Beautifully crafted Ken.

Thank you all for the compliments. I took several variations of the
scene and while all are quite nice, this one might have the greatest
legs.

As to the "green", do understand that last week they were nothing more
than fiddleheads. We really don't get springtime here, as we just go
straight from winter to fall, with a few weeks of what we refer to as
"summer" thrown in. So the bright green is because they were just a
few days old.

My hiking and camping partner for this trip is a good sport and she
puts up with my frequent stops for photography. That's one of my
requirements for dating.

AK Schnozz