Re: [OM] OT: Weather 118F Salem exceeds operational parameters of most D

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather 118F Salem exceeds operational parameters of most DLSRs Mirrorless (104F)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 21:31:02 -0700
On 6/27/2021 5:48 PM, Mark Kronquist wrote:
82 newport oregon and they whine

We're very lucky here, in the marine layer zone. Overcast this morning, sun from about noon, high about 70, marine layer back in around 6.

So far, our summer fog cycle seems unaffected by the heat dome of Doom.

Hmmm, haven't heard from granddaughter #2, in Eugene, lately. She could be working full time in the summer in the bio lab, with A/C

Foggy Moose