Re: [OM] E-WA trip

Subject: Re: [OM] E-WA trip
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 14:34:16 -0700
On 5/20/2021 1:07 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Beautiful, Mike. Although I have to say: what kept you away? The places you
depict do not strike me as high-risk areas in terms of Covid.

"do not strike me as high-risk areas in terms of Covid." from someone who
caught, it doesn't carry much weight with me.

One travel problem, from my perspective, had to do with lodging, food, gas, and so on, all the interactions with other people incidental to the destination. And much of the enjoyment of a road trip is in those aspects.

The second was that many Federal, State and Local recreation sites were closed. These particular Falls are located in a State Park, as are the other nearby scenic attractions I'm about to post.

Released Moose