Re: [OM] E-WA trip

Subject: Re: [OM] E-WA trip
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 13:04:18 -0800
> Beautiful, Mike. Although I have to say: what kept you away? The places you
> depict do not strike me as high-risk areas in terms of Covid.

Common sense and covid restrictions are not compatible with each other
in some locations. There are places where everybody is afraid of their
own shadows. Hiking? forbidden. Boating? forbidden. Mowing your own
lawn? forbidden. Enjoying life at all? forbidden. Travel to visit some
remote location where there isn't anybody else around for 150 feet?
forbidden.

Oregon and Washington were both rather stupid about this, but had
absolutely no problem with "mostly peaceful gatherings" (riots,
looting, burning down buildings, etc) as long as it was for political
gain.

AK Schnozz