Re: [OM] OT: Earthlink Death Throes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Earthlink Death Throes
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 11:54:37 -0700
Using my cell phone tethered to a laptop,
I'm using about 500M/week, which is pretty cheap.  I can knock down the
Earthlink account to "premium email" for $8.95/mo, which saves me $20/mo.
Ending the landline phone will save $75/mo.  Cell phone prepaid data is $10/G,
so I can easily afford 1G/week and still save $$ overall.  I'm going to test
this option for a week or two before making the change.

Chris, I pay $100/yr for unlimited txt/talk and 1G/mo.  I never come close to 1G/mo. but I have to have a land line too. The next plan is 5G/mo for $240/yr.
<https://www.libertywireless.com/Plans.php>
So far excellent service.

Red Pocket has a 3G plan for $15/mo. but no experience with them.

Avoid Tracfone!!

Dial-up seems like the most expensive option ... and it sucks!

Mike