[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Sunday drives with my daughter

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Sunday drives with my daughter
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 11:23:38 +0100
Most of the photos from the first week of March were taken while driving around
with my daughter, but now with her at the wheel, having passed her driving exam
in late February. We drove to some of the mountain spots which I also see on my
bicycle, but I took advantage of being in a car to bring more photo equipment
with me than is possible when I am cycling. There are also some windy beach
pictures, and some from the office. And of course some food at the end, too.
It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3191

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"