Re: [OM] IMG: A Walk Around the Yard

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Walk Around the Yard
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 04:03:57 -0700
At 3/6/2021 10:44 PM, Jim wrote:

>Hi Moose.  Glad to hear from you, because my copy of this post never got back
>to my screen.  I have some hybrids from my Mother's yard and some that my
>wife bought, but they are in bad need of separating and replanting.  A few
>will bloom, but later in the season.
>
>The roadside where I found these bulbs dates back prior to the Civil War.
>There were remnants of an earthen revetment on my lot, next to the road, and I
>live on Old Fort Street, so who knows how long they have been brightening
>early Springs?

That is a nice shot of the daffys. Nice and rich looking.

If your ISP uses microsoft exchange server, the recent revelation that it has
been hacked has probably caused a few hiccups as organizations try to recover.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2021/03/at-least-30000-u-s-organizations-newly-hacked-via-holes-in-microsofts-email-software/

This was released by microsoft March 2 and your email troubles started shortly
thereafter.

WayneS