Re: [OM] IMG: A Walk Around the Yard

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Walk Around the Yard
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 21:26:35 -0800
On 3/6/2021 2:06 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I took a walk around the yard  to enjoy the sunshine.  The first things I noticed were the first Daffodil blooms of 2021.  These bulbs were by the roadside when we bought the lot to build our house, 55 years ago.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210306-P3063761.JPG.html

I do like daffys! MikeG likes some of the fancy hybrids. They're fine, I enjoy them, but I still love the old standards best. Our full size ones seem to have vanished. We have a couple of clumps of the tiny flowers. I recently posted a photo of some in a pot, in doors, but we also have them outdoors.

Time for some new bulbs.

Daffy Moose