Re: [OM] TEST MESSAGE

Subject: Re: [OM] TEST MESSAGE
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 06:22:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     My first time also, and I was answering the call to make use of the online
renewal.  But their website is extremely slow, just like our department of
health services.  Most of the lethargy is due to connections to
fonts.googleapis.com and bootstrapcdn.com, the two most serious speedbumps on
the internet highway.

>Well, Tennessee has it working fine.  I received a postcard inviting me
>to renew online, so I decided to try it. It took me less than 15 minutes
>to renew, pay with my credit card, and have it mailed to the house.  And
>a lot of that time was because I read everything carefully, since it was
>my first time on their website.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson