Re: [OM] TEST MESSAGE

Subject: Re: [OM] TEST MESSAGE
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 12:45:15 -0600
Mailing Lists apparently present them with problems.  My usual habit is to post images to the Leica and Olympus Lists simultaneously. Today, my "Eric" post made it to the LUG but not to the Oly list.  I had to forward it singly to post to the Oly list.  I will discuss this with the ISP techs, but not on their first morning up on the new system.  I'm sure they are up to their ears in questions today.