Re: [OM] TECH - HELP : LR experts' advice (much) needed - MOOSE

Subject: Re: [OM] TECH - HELP : LR experts' advice (much) needed - MOOSE
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:28:20 +0100
Thanks Moose,

There are converging suspicions that the sidecar xmp files are the culprit.

Now, the question remains : how to retrieve them, and resynchronise the whole
batch …

I’ll do some research and question him on the exclamation marks and will ask
him to right-click to try and find where the sneaky Xmas hide :-)

Thanks again.

Amities

Philippe