Re: [OM] Olympus Flash Adaptor

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Flash Adaptor
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:21:18 -0900
>      It's rather sad to look at the catalogue of flash accessories that
> Olympus produced for the film cameras, where you had access to just about
> everything that a studio photographer would use.

I would disagree a little bit. Portable flash gear was never the best
choice for a studio photographer. Nothing beat a flash meter and a
fleet of umbrellas. Where Olympus excelled was in macro flash!
Honestly, I don't think anybody else came close to the quality options
(not just one solution, but many) that Olympus had.

As to what we have today? I'm a little bummed. We've finally reached
the point where portable flash has reached a pinnacle of design and
we're gone to natural light photography.

AG Schnozz