[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: sunshine and emptiness

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: sunshine and emptiness
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 21:02:50 +0100
For the first week of February, I offer a mix of nice and sad. The nice are the
beautiful landscapes and sunrises, a cute cat, a cute little girl, some lovely
beach images from here and from Villajoyosa. The sad is an image of the empty
beach promenade, with everything closed and hardly anybody out and about. There
is also some good food to end the blog. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3166

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"