[OM] Olympus SP-550UZ

Subject: [OM] Olympus SP-550UZ
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:33:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I was making my daily cruise through evilBay wants and when looking for
Olympus/Fuji xD memory cards I came across a pristine tested Olympus SP-550UZ
camera with an M+ 2G card.  Subtracting the value of the card, the camera
itself was just $10.  It originally retailed for around $500.  The specs were
encouraging, and the reviews were above average.  So, I bought it for use as a
simple walk-around camera.

     A friend bought a Nikon A-1000 back in 2019 and paid over $300 for it.
She rarely uses it as she's overwhelmed with the operating features.  She uses
her cell phone camera instead.  I offered to let her try an E-500 with an AF
lens, but she didn't want to touch anything with interchangeable lenses, as
though that mattered.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson