Re: [OM] Arctic Valley Road at Sunset

Subject: Re: [OM] Arctic Valley Road at Sunset
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:03:36 +0100
Glorious light Ken, bravo !

And speaking of light, this reminds me of one of my African students, who, aged
25 or so, was spending her first winter further North here. After I had asked
them who didn’t like the sunshine, answered me : Oh Sir, the sun here, it is
like, it’s like the light in the fridge, it glows, but it’s Ssooo cold …

Amities

Philippe