Re: [OM] IMG: more confinement food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: more confinement food
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:42:51 -0600
Hi  Moose,

I gather we are all learning what works best and what doesn't, with delivered foods.  Here, we have DoorDash, which recruits drivers called Dashers who, for a fee, pick up food orders from a contracted number of restaurants and deliver it to my front door.  Orders are placed online, and, in most cases, the delivery can be tracked online.  I've gotten rather good at combining meals for two days into a single order to save on delivery charges.