Re: [OM] Haters Gonna Hate

Subject: Re: [OM] Haters Gonna Hate
From: Jan Sturm <jan.sturm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 03:18:00 +0100
And that is probably the sexiest AF non-AF analogue SLR Kit of all times...
I can hear her whispering ‚bring it on‘...
A piece of art, depicting a marvelous engineering feat, beckoning you to hold
her, caress the perfectly sculpted lines of the assembled components, drawing
your eye to the bright clear viewfinder, you pick up the kit, your finger finds
the shutter release, you multi spot the important composition parts, the other
hand finding the perfect focal length for the shot and focusing via the
diagonal split-image indicator, checking for the flash ready light you release
the shutter, setting in motion a perfectly tuned machine to take the shot,
mirror flipping with that distinctive sound, Aperture blades being closed,
curtains releasing, thyristor firing, silver-halogenide formula reacting and
the motor advancing the film, second motor countering out the torque of its
sister - all within the blink of an eye - ready to do it again at your command,
yup - lovely kit - they don‘t make em anymore like this - take good care of
your beauties and run a roll from time to time - it‘s a different kind of
satisfying not easily explained by mere words.

Thank you Ken for stirring that longing feeling deep within...

back to lurking mode

Von unterwegs verschickt / sent while traveling / envoyé en voyage
smtp:jan.sturm@xxxxxxx
gsm:+49-160-2123244
pstn:+49-6105-454274