Re: [OM] New Years Dragon

Subject: Re: [OM] New Years Dragon
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 21:40:08 -0800
On 1/6/2021 6:39 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 1/6/2021 02:31 PM, Moose wrote:
My brother who lives in the old family house went into old boxes of Christmas
ornaments, and offered us some. Among the treasures and dross in the box of Christmas
ornaments from the family house was this dragon that I don't recall ever seeing.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ewzNhekdqUuy8mPA>

Fire Breathing Moose
Nice. I assume glass blown dragon, and still in one piece.

Yes, glass. I'm thinking about how to photograph it where it's transparent nature is more evident, without making it almost disappear.

Technically, not blown, as it is solid. Perhaps "pulled", and with details
tacked on while hot?

Evident Clarity Moose