Re: [OM] New Years Dragon

Subject: Re: [OM] New Years Dragon
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 21:35:51 -0800
On 1/6/2021 4:22 PM, MICHAEL GORDON via olympus wrote:
Fire Breathing Moose:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ewzNhekdqUuy8mPA

Looks good , Moose.  Is there a back story on the background?

The background is the sky here on Aug. 24th. of this year. It's my current desktop background, and that seemed a nice background for the dragon, shot on my desk.

The color of the transparent dragon, however was decidedly too blue. I messed with it.
😁

Rather reminds me of the Druk or thunder dragon of Bhutan, though I am not
attuned to differentiating subspecies of dragons.

I think I like it because it is akin to the dragons of the East, including the Druk, without being quite like any of them. Eastern dragons tend to be auspicious, associated with good luck and success. (Also, good matches later in life for monkeys.

OTOH, it bears little resemblance to the dragons of the West, typified by Smaug; deeply conservative hoarders that hold things back. "For 171 years, Smaug hoarded the Lonely Mountain's treasures to himself."

You can borrow my Altoids for your breath, Mike

Thanks,
  Monkey Moose (to Carol's Dragon!)