Re: [OM] Marnie's first outing with E-M1 MKIII

Subject: Re: [OM] Marnie's first outing with E-M1 MKIII
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 06:08:29 -0700
At 11/27/2020 07:49 PM, Mike Gwrote:
><I have not been to the Allyn Cox Reservation. Something I will do if I move
><back east.
>
>Thanks for commenting, Wayne.  Come visit with us when the coast is
>clear--even coordinate with a Moose visit. We'll go there.

That would be really nice.

After I posted, I noticed the full resolution by zooming in. I can't quite make
out the brand of rubber boots she is wearing. Did you do any post sharpening?

The images remind me of some places my wife and I looked at in Little Compton.
Instead we decided on AZ. And RI oysters have to be shipped in.

WayneS