[OM] Marnie's first outing with E-M1 MKIII

Subject: [OM] Marnie's first outing with E-M1 MKIII
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:37:07 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Marnie had been accustomed to the MK II but had not used the new guy much since
we got it back from the warranty repair.  All trips cancelled of course.
A few weeks ago after a very early snow (long since gone) we decided to take a
short hike at the Allyn Cox Reservation in Essex near sunset to see what was to
be seen. Clouds were forecast to roll in.
Moose knows it well as a place where painters hang out.

Here is Marnie contemplating a shot:

https://www.olyendomike.com/Misc-2020/i-qqhfJZs/A

A cooold seat that Moose knows when we visited in shirt sleeve weather.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Misc-2020/i-wRBg9qP/A

Warmer, non pandemic times:

https://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Moose-and-Carol-visit-9-2019/i-ZC89Vff/A

Marnie shot before we left: