[OM] IMG: flashback to Photokina 2006

Subject: [OM] IMG: flashback to Photokina 2006
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 06:53:35 +0100
Yesterday’s announcement of the demise of the Photokina show rekindled fond
memories. I went there several times in the early part of the millenium. I am
not sure when was the first time—possibly 1998, when I lived in Brussels. But I
know for sure that I went in 2004 and 2006, when I lived in the Netherlands.
The 2006 visit was especially nice since several LUG luminaries came over from
the other side of the Atlantic and from Asia, including the late Tom
Abrahamsson. This is the gallery I posted back then:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Photokina-2006/

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"