Re: [OM] photo hosting

Subject: Re: [OM] photo hosting
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 19:53:20 -0900
Wayne, as I test out the latest/greatest that Wordpress has to offer,
I think I can recommend it as an option. There are some good pay
themes available that have excellent photo gallery functionality, but
the native theme isn't bad either if you don't mind grunting away on
it a bit.

I'll continue to play with it here and am highly likely to do a
conversion away from Drupal in the very near future. I ran into some
issues with Drupal over a year ago that just won't resolve. And the
nice thing about Wordpress is the app support that it has that allows
postings and updates to occur from a fruit or robot device.

AG Schnozz