Re: [OM] Fairing?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fairing?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 14:15:51 -0000
You are looking in the wrong dictionary, Larry.

I didn't even need to get off my backside to refer to my Shorter OED on the
bookshelf:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=fairing
noun
noun: fairing; plural noun: fairings

    an external metal or plastic structure added to increase streamlining on
a high-performance car, motorcycle, boat, or aircraft.
    "there were lights set into the fairing at the front of the bike"

... which quotes "Oxford Languages"

Piers