Re: [OM] No GAS like old GAS

Subject: Re: [OM] No GAS like old GAS
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 19:44:37 +0100
(Ab)used a Minolta SRT 101 - excellent memories here

Also (mis?)used a Yashika Minster D - lovely takes all over - but so limited in
terms of FL ….

Leicas are not what they used to be, sold my four bodies or more and lenses to
the devil over time, never to get back.

And still keeping my soul as an amateur photographer using what fits my needs
;-)

Amities

Philippe