Re: [OM] GAS

Subject: Re: [OM] GAS
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 20:55:32 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
Actually, for photographing airplanes here in Alaska, this could be a
handy lens. Alas, I'd need to actually make money with it and that
seems like work.

Until retirement,, I had to use this excuse. It worked surprisingly well with
OM, and ever better, although more expensive with Hasselblad, and really really
well with nikon digital.

I've looked at Canon's latest/greatest RF mount cameras. Honestly, if
I was going completely "green field" into a new system, I'd be tempted
to go there.

Were I even only slightly interested in Canon's appliances, er I mean cameras,
I would need to carefully examine the WA offerings. Canon has a checkered
history in wides. But a look at Canon history will show you their concentration
on long lenses. But  their cameras are slightly less exciting that a Camry. I
find the as exciting as a refrigerator, but that's just me.