Re: [OM] GAS

Subject: Re: [OM] GAS
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 04:53:31 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
Bob,

Wolfes is a nice place, friendly helpful people, really too good to be located
in the worst town in the state. So nice to go somewhere where you can actually
handle something.

Although I'm not a supporter of GAS, I hope you enjoy the trip. If you get
something, I would sure like to see it.

Bill Pearce