[OM] OT: Wifi Hijacking

Subject: [OM] OT: Wifi Hijacking
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 08:08:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     So there I was, enjoying morning coffee and wifi internet when all of a
sudden my laptop is connected to an internet service called Cloudfare.  Both IE
and Firefox were hijacked, and you could not connect to the login page with
1.1.1.1.  Even that was hijacked.

     Cloudflare by itself is not a known danger, but something may have been
hijacking either my laptop or the wifi masked as Cloudflare.

     I'm watching James Arness kill giant ants.

     So, that laptop is undergoing an in-depth virus and malware scan.  I had
updated both this morning, so if this is something new it should catch it.

     And I was just about to install the VPN on that laptop.  Guess I'll do it
tomorrow on another wifi.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson