[OM] Reaching the Top

Subject: [OM] Reaching the Top
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 12:46:44 -0800
Reaching the Top. Hikers on Mt. Magnificent. Eagle River, Alaska.
Olympus E-400 with DZ 14-54 lens. (cropped and processed in
Lightroom).

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/362

The climb to the top of Mt. Magnificent is a little more challenging
than I was planning, but highly rewarding. There are several peaks
along the way with several significant steep sections. A couple of
them were certainly a bit spicy.

I've now climbed the three closest mountains to the house. All three
are very different experiences, have different views, and vary up to
4200 foot total ascents. I'm wanting to snag one more before the snows
put an end to it for the year. These are all avalanche zones, so, I'll
leave it to others.

AK Schnozz