Re: [OM] IMG: Carry-Out Only

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Carry-Out Only
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 08:56:51 -0500
This place (Sonic) provides mostly sandwiches (burgers, chicken, hot dogs) and French fries, along with a variety of milk shakes, etc.  For better meals, I use DoorDash, which has an arrangement to take online orders from 20 local restaurants and deliver the food to my door.  It's convenient, but rather expensive.