Re: [OM] IMG: Carry-Out Only

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Carry-Out Only
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 11:33:16 +0100
It is indeed a sign of the times, Jim.  We just hope that the good places
recover when the pandemic subsides.

The trouble is, in the UK at least, the cautious people like me don’t frequent
such places (except with grandchildren, of course) and the people who do tend
to be less cautious when they are out.  It’s a gross generalisation, perhaps,
but the truth lies somewhere on the continuum of behaviour.

What sort of dishes did you get there?

Chris