Re: [OM] Low Tide

Subject: Re: [OM] Low Tide
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 10:32:23 -0800
> This is obvious. Ken has no social distancing problems, because, as an
> engineer, he is socially distanced by those who are not engineers. It's a
> sort of natural selection.

While there is a lot of truth to that (far, far too much truth), I'm
kinda a social butterfly, and there was a day and age where I would
have been "Typhoid Mary."

We were discussing this the other day and we realized that if there
was ever a perfect spot to be during this virus lockdown, it's Alaska.
Let the world burn, we've got it made here.

AK Schnozz