Re: [OM] Low Tide

Subject: Re: [OM] Low Tide
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 09:00:34 -0800
> An impressive image.  I doubt you had much of a problem keeping a social
> distance.

Thank you.

No, it's not really that much of a problem for me to socially distance
myself from others. Our tourist season is definitely affected this
year, but in all honesty, I don't notice it at all where I go.
Granted, the Seward Highway was a jammed up disaster zone on Sunday,
but that's because it's fishing time and all of Anchorage heads down
to the Kenai Peninsula to dipnet. Other than that, it's really no
different than normal. All of my hiking trails are about what I
typically see year-round in regards to people.

Alaska had been fortunate to avoid the bulk of the caseload, but the
numbers exploded recently, so we reinstated a few things, such as
closing the bars and limiting gatherings to something like 15 people.
It just forces us to adapt. In the case of the bars, this is something
that has really pi&&ed everybody off. There was one person who was
sick that went around to over 20 bars and restaurants over the next
couple of days. What a disaster.

AG Schnozz