Re: [OM] Low Tide

Subject: Re: [OM] Low Tide
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 10:00:38 -0500
An impressive image.  I doubt you had much of a problem keeping a social distance.

On 8/5/20 1:02 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Turnagain Arm at Low Tide. Near Hope, Alaska. In less than six hours,
the water will be about 30 feet higher than when this photo was taken.
Sony A7 Mk2 with OM Zuiko 35/2 lens. Lens is not stopped down, this
photo was shot at F2.

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/359

For those wondering how many zillions of miles a person has to drive
to photograph stuff like this, it's not far at all. The little town of
Hope is about 97 miles drive from our house. It's on the Turnagain Arm
of the Cook Inlet, on the north shore of Kenai Peninsula.

AK Schnozz

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA