Re: [OM] Sad tumble

Subject: Re: [OM] Sad tumble
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 18:04:05 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
Why have we stopped teaching the ins and outs of the English language? Yes, it
can at times be troublesome, but it seems to me that someone in charge of
English teachers said, "This is too hard for normal kids to understand, so
let's just forget it."

But I'm not sure that the time honored practice of reading printed material is
going to last. In twenty or thirty years, no one under 40 will be able to read,
and all school will be taught using videos.

Am I the only one that thinks life is too short for watching camera videos?