Re: [OM] Sad tumble

Subject: Re: [OM] Sad tumble
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 18:32:45 +0100
Thanks for your commiseration, Moose.

I was tempted to just shove the flash back in, perhaps by re-bending the arm at
the hinge, but I like to have the full function available.  I’ve sent it off
for repair, at a cost of GBP112.

I’m missing its use already, but I’ve just bought El Cheapo 7artisans 12mm lens
for my Fujifilm cameras, so I have that to distract me :-)

Chris