Re: [OM] OT: Anyone try minidsp for subwoofer management?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Anyone try minidsp for subwoofer management?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 20:49:26 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<I have tried programming an Analog Devices DSP in the past, a complicated
beast
<<to program. The overall system here looks to manage it well, as far as I can
<<tell. Would be interested in hearing what you end up doing.

<<10Hz, 120db. Just get some "butt kickahs" like they use at Jordan's furniture
<<IMAX.

Perhaps I should be  alittle embarrassed, but on a lark looked a YouTube of
those gizmos.   Amused but intrigued at the same time.  I suspect Marnie would
think I've lost it, screwing those things to the bottom of her new chairs.
Perhaps when she is out?   Hmmmmm   I suspect AK Schnozz would not be
interested as it might be tempting nature.

What's a good earthquake movie, Mike