Re: [OM] Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:34:23 -0800
> That may be about to change, Chris (complex menu systems) as Olympus have
> given an inadvertent sneak preview of what the future holds...

They've done this for years. Somewhere, I've got the PDFs for a couple
different OM bodies, as well as the E-1. I did build one OM-1 right
before we moved to Alaska, but it got destroyed in the move. The OM
version is actually very accurate. It kinda looks like one of those
"Olympia" cheap, knock-off, toy cameras.

I've got to find those PDFs...

AG Schnozz