Re: [OM] Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:49:06 +0200
> Le 29 juin 2020 à 09:27, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> Four-thirds is dead. New occasional body from Panasonic, but the mount
> is history. No new lens development after what is currently in the
> pipe-line. I figured that it had a lifespan of around 10 years anyway,
> so I think we're right on track.

Got rid of all of mine about ten years ago or so …

But, but, but, I still think oly (read D 4/3, not microTFT) glass was first
grade, and still miss it when I occasionally shoot using other brands.

I will always keep fond memories of my frst Oly, an OM2N, with lenses that
surpassed what I had used before; particularly the 50mm 1.4 - a gem of its own.

Amities

Philippe